Sunday, May 15, 2011

Huda Beauty Million Hits Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLOOOO

I've been wanting to post this the minute I came back from the HUDA BEAUTY BASH!!! But the internet was not working at home :( so now I'm posting this in uni lol

So I recieved an invitation by email to the HUDA BEAUTY BASH!! After posting a comment on her blog post "Huda Beauty Million Hits Party Contest!!!!"

I got soooo excited seeing the invitation and replying back for the RSVP

Yet, I was very nervous thinking that I'll be going alone, thank GOD my friend R managed to come with me in the end!! She made my day when she told me that she'll be able to come!!

We had so much fun there!!! There were "complimentary minxing of nails from Nail Moda, Touch and Feel station with Braun (showing you how to get gorgeously smooth, hair-free skin), Skin consultations from Olay, Product Activities with Pantene's New Clinicare Line, Hair and Makeup from Hush Salon, mini-photoshoots from Capital D Studios and FABULOUS Goody Bags!" (copied from the email they sent me along with the invitation)

Everything was set in a different station, I loved the Nail Moda station the most!! R and I both got nail polish and then we took pictures from Capital D Studio's mini photo shoot =D

After leaving, we went to get dinner and headed back home ...




Whats in the goody bag:




 I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see the BEAUTY BLENDER!!!

Lots of vouchers from salons/spas + biolite





There were also lots of catalogs and flyers ..
Thank you hudabeauty !!!

4 comments:

  1. 3alaaaaaaaich bil3afyaaaaa 7abeeeeeeeebtiiiiii;************* the goooodies ARE AMAZING!!!! glad that u had fun!!;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allah y3afeeeeeeeeeech :*
    thank yoooooooooou :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Huda Beauty! Glad you had fun! :D

    ReplyDelete