Thursday, May 19, 2011

L'oreal True Match Foundation + Loose Powder

Hello :D
I have been hearing KandeeJohnson talk about the L'oreal true match foundation for a very long time, she always said that its on of her favorite foundations. I did not think about trying it until a while ago when I ran out of liquid foundation. I did not have much time to try a lot of foundations and decide that day, so I went to try the make-up forever HD foundation and I did not like it at alllllll!!! It made my skin look dry and did not blend in well at all. I was very surprised because all I hear about this foundation is how good it is, but I guess its different on everyones skin.
Anyways, this L'oreal foundation worked very well with me when I settled it in with the L'oreal mineral powder. It stayed for a very long time and it looked very smooth and natural. Especially that I applied it with the beauty blender!!!! It looked amazingg!! :D

I think it would work with any loose powder, the only thing I did not like about this powder is the brush that comes with it, its very rough. So, I applied it with my kabuki brush.
Tell me if you ever used one of theses products, what do you think of them?
What's your favorite liquid foundation or loose powder? 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment