Monday, May 30, 2011

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

Helloo,


I have heard a lot of good things about this cream, yet it was not what I expected, just because it wasn't what I was looking for since I wanted a simple eye cream to use for day and night, nothing too much. After trying this cream, I see that its great for mosturizing, since its very thick/rich, but sometimes I find it too thick to even spread, I feel that I'm streching my skin trying to spread this cream along the area and this might cause wrinkles. So, it is much better when dabbing the cream around my eye area instead of spreading it along. Another thing is that it its texture becomes weird after applying it. First, its a thick cream when applying the first layer, then throughout applying another layer for better mosturizing, it becomes liquidy, yet still it stays in its place and doesn't go away. I use it mostly as a night eye cream, since its so thick, and if I feel that my skin is dry or needs better mosturizing, I apply a little of it in the morning after washing my face, otherwise I'd be using a thinner cream for the day time. This little jar has a lot of cream in it, so it lasts a long time, I had mine for a few months now and it still hasen't finished or even close to finishing. I definitely reccomend this if you have dry skin around your eyes, it will do the job very well, it mosturizes and leaves the skin very soft.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT ALREADY! LOOOOOOOOOOOOL kafi ena its from Kiehl's PLUS! its with Avocado!:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya I love keihls products generally .. el avocado kan sebeb min el asbab eli 5alani ashtri el cream haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love keihls! specially their lip balms! yum yum

    ReplyDelete