Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Clinique Toner

Hello
I know many people have talked about this already, but from asking my friends, not all girls know about this amazing toner. After using it, I realized the wonders it does, I really feel how clean my skin becomes, so it helps prevent break outs. The downside to it is that it dries your skin because it has alcohol in it, however this is not a problem as long as you use a moisturizer after it. There are 4 different kinds for the different skin types, mine is the 2nd one for combination skin. I have never used a toner before this one, I didn't think its important to use one, but trust me it really cleans your skin!!! It removes foundation that you wouldn't even see after removing your make up!! I'm not an expert in this, this is just my personal opinion after using the toner, I have read a lot of reviews about it and I never heard a single bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment